Your First Dance
The band are set up. The lights go down. It’s time for your first dance as a married couple!
We like to begin by inviting your guests to welcome you to the dance floor.
Within a verse and chorus of your first dance song we like to invite the rest of your Bridal party to join you on the dance floor, followed a short time later by the rest of your guests.
The song choice is entirely yours, but we’d like to share a few options that have worked well at Weddings we have played at.
If you would prefer, it’s absolutely no problem for us to play your song through our sound system, and have the band ready to kick in straight away as your first dance song ends.
1) “Mystery Girl” - Roy Orbison
2) “One Day Like This” - Elbow
3) “A Rainy Night in Soho” - The Pogues
4) “All I Want is You” - U2
5) “Stand By Me” - Ben E. King
6) “Into My Arms” - Nick Cave
7) “All You Need is Love” - The Beatles